- At Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho created a new war with arch-rivals Barcelona
- He poked Pep Guardiola’s assistant Tito Vilanova in the eye during a Clasico
- Relationships between players at Barca and Real deteriorated as a result
- Mourinho stormed into Manchester City’s dressing-room last week after losing
- His divisive tricks may cause a rift between players at the Manchester clubs
- The war he created among the Spanish players may worry the FA and England
His arrival at Real Madrid after Spain’s World Cup triumph in 2010 sparked an unprecedented nastiness between them and Barcelona when the two clubs made up the majority of Vicente Del Bosque’s champions.